My Dream Room
- My dream room, since I'm not a girly girl, would definitely be green, turquoise, white, and maybe a little orange and yellow also. My mom says not to pick a theme like (Justin Bieber, Monster High) because in one more year something else will come out and those will be old news. I would put in tons of zebra print. I would probably put a COUPLE of wall stickers on my wall, like my friend's, her's says: There is nothing loved more than little girls. I would want that one too - green walls with zebra print bedding, curtains, a furry blue chair (like on shopjustice.com) and also some white shelves where I could put my old childhood baby stuff and my stereo and a phone. (I'm getting one sometime soon with a lime green rhinestone peace sign case) and finally I'd just add things that make my room look like a carefree place and MY room, like my own drawings and my animal posters (I'm an animal lover) and finally just make my room a comfortable place for me and guests.
- —Guest Anonymous :3
Perfect Teen Girly Room
- My room is Girly Central! My walls are light grey, I have a purple, black and white zebra print bedspread, pink curtains, white desk with zebra chair, pink sparkly curtains, smallish tv, black dressers, and on my door there's a sign that's pink, black and white zebra & polka dot that says, " Gone shopping". All over my walls are posters and my name! Didn't I say girly?
- —Guest chelsea13
Hot and Pink and Black
- My dream room is to have a hot pink/black kind of punk rock colors. Curtains, an art bed like that girl from home makeovers got, desk,dresser, small fan, large rug, and an i-pod dock. ALL in different styles of Hot pink and black..
- —Guest dragland2000
- My dream room would be green and blue walls. A big turquiose rug, a loft bed, an art space, and my get ready/ closet/ makeup/hair/jewelry space too. Maybe I would want more but not just right now.
- —Guest Jessica
The Perfect Room
- I think that you should get some fluffy carpets and get a circle chair and things like that.
- —Guest cece
- My room is hot pink and lime green. My bed is white with hot pink and lime green polka dots on it. My headboard is white but it has decorations on it so you can still see the colour of the wall behind it. I have hardwood floors so in the middle of my room there is a shag carpet. For storage, I have two seats with lids and storage inside them. I also took a piece of laddis and put it on my wall I hung stuff on it with S hooks. I have a walk in closet with poles all around it to hang my clothes on. And there are drawers stacked up to put some of my other clothes in. I have a pink chandelier. My desk is white. And there is a mirror above it. I also have a 4 by 4 built in bookshelf. On my bookshelf I have a fish tank, cd's, books, stuffed animals and a cd/radio/ipod docking station. Since it is built in I have a screen that I can pull down over top of it. It sounds expensive but it isn't really because most of the stuff I already had and I found most of the things on sale. My room is perfect.
- —Guest The amazing 11 year old
- I'm about to redo my room and I want to make it my dream room. My mom says we can do some of the stuff I want to but we cant do a lot! I am a stuffed animal freak but I have to get rid of 40 stuffed animals before we can do anything! I think it will be worth it in the end!!
- —Guest egirl5
- I am just about to move into my big brothers HUGE room. It is litterally Huge. But we are making his room into mine and redecorating it. I'm still unsure but this is my idea. I would like to paint my walls a light, light green. Then I would pick out several little decorations. Since I can't burn candels I would then decorate my room's shelfs with those real looking fake ones. I would get a contemporary fancy looking white couch and then put a darker green pillow on it. My curtains would be green and have white under them. My bed would have white background and green designs on them. I have other ideas also, but I thought I would share this one.
- —Guest TweenC
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- I'm not painting my room as after a few years I'll grow out of it. I want a soft rug, purple curtains, and a bedspread. And a really cool bean bag.
- —Guest coolio123
My Dream Room!
- Warning - this will never happen, but this is my dream room! if you ever saw Good Luck Charlie on Disney I want Teddy's whole bed space! Then a big flat screen TV on the wall and a humongous walk-in closet w/shelves. And the floor polished wood w/a big fuzzy area rug.
- —Guest beka
- I am a tween, one year away from a teen, and my family is doing mine and my 21-year-old brother's room at the same time. Anyway, I am doing my room in lavender and silver since I have loved metallic colors since I was born. I already have a perfect white bed and dresser with silver knobs. I want to paint, then get a small mirror to hang up on my wall, and everyone has already agreed because of my allergies to get hardwood floors. I can't wait!
- —Guest SuperheroFREAK!
- I recently got my room done up and had a lot of say in it. My room is around medium-sized and I have a funky blue rug, a quilt with hippy, colorful flowers on it, load of pillows and a pink throw, too. There is a tall lamp that's like a japanese balloon in blue, and I used cheap butterfly things to decorate. Our radiator isnt the most 'fashionable' thing, and since I have a lot of decorations I hung them there! I got some owl stickers and stuck them on my door and a cool desk with load of clutter and ta da! My walls were already lime green and now, my room looks perfect. Make a list of what you'll need, go to car boot sales and cheap stores and you'll get the same look! xxx
- —Guest Adelee
- I'm decorating my room to look comfy with a poofy quilt and lots of throw pillows and beanbags. All my furniture is white, so I'm going to cover it in thin green tissue paper for effect. I'm having a pull desk-type thing (it sorta goes over the bed.... ) over my bed for homework and stuff in winter. I'll put up some posters, too. My room is tiny, but it's gonna work!!
- —Guest tweengirl
- I think that they should make things for girls/boys who really really like Twilight/New Moon.
- —Guest turkey butt
- My 11-year old daughter chose butterflies as her theme. It has a great variety of decorations and is very easy to find in stores.
- —Guest Coco