Finding birthday party favors for your children was easy when they were young and impressed with everything. Now that they're tweens, filling a favor bag can be a challenge. Do you have ideas for great birthday party favors for tweens? What do you throw in tween goody bags and what do today's tweens want as a departing gift from a party or another social event?
Bridging To A Teen ... At The Lake
- For my birthday party I am inviting my 3 closest friends to a lake house. I wanted cool party favors so I got hawaiian colorful cups, candy, gum, a little purse, giant 'gag' glasses, and a bunch of little beauty things; lipgloss, nail polish, mirror, ect. Its in a week and it's going to be amazing ;)
- —Guest Kaity
Candy in Cups
- I am a tween myself and my birthday is coming up. I suggest buying cups and put your favorite different colored candy and make it color coordinated. You can also put something in the middle for the fun of it. I hope this helps! :)
- —Guest Nora
Tween Favor ideas
- Here is a list of things I am putting in my party favor Bags:
-mini glass candles
-colorful emery boards
-bubbles-small clear ones(meant for wedding favors
-All things mentioned on the list I got from either Wal-Mart of Dollerama.
(bangles are an easter thing so it may be hard to find at any other time of the year)
Hope this helped:)
- —Guest D
- For my birthday I am pputting different things in a bag (mini notebooks, pens, bangles, etc.) and throughout the day I will let them close their eyes and pick something. Just make sure that at the end of the day everybody has the same amount of "prizes"
- —Guest dani
- I however am a tween and what I love is when I get some type of nail polish and lip gloss. Usually I get gum or slinkies and those are really fun, but I love making birthday parties fun with the goodie bags.
- —Guest alex:)
- I'd like things that are girly and fun and spa-like, like lip gloss and nail polish.
- —Guest Ty
Heres the deal...
- I am turning 12 and planning a party is hard. Consider if your tween wants a party. S/he might not. What I am doing is just getting my friends to come over and hang out. There will be a cake and snacks but nothing special and I am fine with that.
- —Guest kinzie
Pool Party/ Sleepover
- You should invite a bunch of friends over for a pool party. Then, have some sleepover!
- —Guest Secret
I have great ideas!
- I am a tween, and my ideal goody bag would have chocolate, nail polish, lip gloss, and fake ray bans (found in flea markets for $1.00!) That would make any tween very happy. ;-)
- —Guest Olivia
- My daughter is turning 10 and I'm thinking of buying Lil pocket books and fill them up with lip gloss, nail polish, and bubble gum.
- —Guest marjorie
Tween Girls Party Favors
- Okay, I'm a tween so take it from me, not every girl likes flowers, I'm a major tomboy. Some of my friends aren't, I respect that, but it has been challenging. I went to the flee market and let my creativity show, I bought fake flowers in hopes that would brighten up the room, and as I was in the car I thought, "Why not put them on simple white boxes?" So i did that. I also bought some cool shaped and colored beads. I made customized bracelets from that.
For tomboys I found some spiked bracelets, skate board key chains, and bandages (a little funny 'cuz we are always scraping up our knees).
- —Guest Caity
CHEAPER IS ALWAYS BETTER
- I have two daughters and I find that if you go to the dollor store or a party store (after a holiday) you'll always find something cool for the kids to take home. I once got semi mini back packs for $1 each at a party store. And you can also find lots of loot bags of different colors and sized for under $0.25 each. We normally have 10 or more kids at our girls birthday parties, and it's always a bonus for us when we can find great deals on cool stuff the kids will like in thier loot bages.
- —Guest M W
- You can totally go to the flea market and get adorable little trinkets and handmade jewelery for very cheap! The one I go to is at the De Anza College on the first Sat. of each month. Have Fun!
- —Guest Tootsie
Favors for Girls
- Colorful socks, all my friends love them. Skate gift cards or nail polish.
- —Guest Ellie
- Try small trinkets like personalized pencils or funny shaped paper clips and notebooks and pens always hit it off at my little brother's parties.
- —Guest Menly