From the article: Fun Items for Preteen Party Favor Bags
Finding birthday party favors for your children was easy when they were young and impressed with everything. Now that they're tweens, filling a favor bag can be a challenge. Do you have ideas for great birthday party favors for tweens? What do you throw in tween goody bags and what do today's tweens want as a departing gift from a party or another social event? Share Your Suggestions
- I am turning twelve and planning my own sleepover and it's epic! I'm gonna have for my party favors, cupcakes, lip gloss, candy face masks, also pillow cases to doodle on.
- —Guest rinarosee
- This year for my birthday party I'm having a scavenger hunt. I'm breaking all my guests up into small teams and sending them off to find their goody bag! Even at 12 I still love candy and all my friends do too! A small amount of candy is a great idea! After my party I'm having a sleepover with some girlfriends and we're gonna have some games that involve winning prizes. I was thinking of prizes such as bracelets and earrings. The great thing is you can make those things so it won't cost you anything!
- —Guest Katia
- I got pink party boxes with sweets and stuff, face packs, nail polish, earrings, lipgloss and stuff. Hope i helped guys!
- —Guest lollypop
- Even though my birthday isn't until a few months I already have my party favors. I got tote bags and I'm stuffing them with sunglasses hand sanitizer, nail stuff, and I'm probaly going to add stuff like lip gloss, candy, glow sticks and other things.
- —Guest May
Hunger Games Party
- Alexa's 13th birthday goody bags were in district 13 custom bags. It contained iPod rust color engraved with Alexa's Birthday celebration, opi custom nail polishes, movie passes to see hunger games, Hunger Games shirts, bow & arrow private lesson, custom candy, cracker jackets.
- —Guest Alexa
Winter party favor
- My kids are winter babies, ages 8 and 9 now .. our favors this year include a mug they can draw on and hot chocolate inside along with pencils and a notepad and some snacks like skittles or bubblegum .
- —Guest kiki
Hotel B-day party
- I'm having my birthday party in a few weeks and I'm going to a huge hotel that's known for its water park but me and my close friends get to have our nails done at a spa in it so for my gift bags I'm putting hair things, nail polish, lip gloss, and things like that.
- —Guest Kenzie K
- I turned 10 one week ago and this is what I did for my party. For favors I gave out pajamas since I am older and I don't want $1.00 kid toys. I only invited 3 friends. My birthday is in the winter so I went ice skating and made gingerbread cookies. That's what I did on my 10th birthday.
- —Guest alexa
Sleepover party favors
- We did a sleep over. I bought white pillow cases and fabric markers and had the girls sign each others pillow cases. They loved it! Activity and take home gift all in one.
- —Guest baggins17
Girls just wanna have fun!
- My bday party is in about a week, and I'm gonna do like mixtapes and sweets and lipstick/gloss and makeup!! Coolio right?
- —Guest BUnnyCHIca
The best party favor gifts i have seen
- I'm not a tween but I just ordered some lol bandz the newest expression bands for kids for my daughters' birthday.. found them online very cool and affordable.
Fun goody bag!
- I'm putting various things in my goody bag, like a silly straw, bff bracelet, sleeping eyemask, candy, nail polish, and lip gloss, cool high socks and other stuff.
- —Guest Sharon
- For my Birthday Party I was thinking about a spa party, then I wanted to know what party favors to get so I came up with these: Nail Polish, Candy (any kind), Lip Gloss, Make up, and body glitter. Then I was going to tie it all up in a wash cloth. Hope this really helps!!!
- —Guest Charlotte
- My b-day party is coming up and I turned 11 about 3 weeks ago. For my b-day me and 6 friends and my family are going to an apple orchard then have a sleepover. I think it's fun to have themed things, like my cards are shaped like appples so I want my grab bags to be themed but still fun. Me and my friends like slinkies, candy, some lipgloss and nail polish, and bracelets. This year I want to go buy 7 best friend bracelets for every one.
- —Guest tween 11
- Now that they're older they'll be wanting something that is a little more than lollies and party bag toys. I suggest nail polish or lip gloss or something along those lines mixed with the normal party bag favor.
- —Guest Awsome
1-15 of 47Next