From the article: Favor Bag Goodies for Preteen Parties
Finding birthday party favors for your children was easy when they were young and impressed with everything. Now that they're tweens, filling a favor bag can be a challenge. Do you have ideas for great birthday party favors for tweens? What do you throw in tween goody bags and what do today's tweens want as a departing gift from a party or another social event? Share Your Suggestions
- chocolates lollies, nail polish, makeup are all a girl needs in their gift bag hope this helps bye
- —Guest kiki
- Thought it was a really good idea to wrap up the gifts and number them, and let each girl pick a number. It rules out jealousy and favourtism.
- —Guest Guest number 1
Custom soccer party
- Hi I am 11 and planning my birthday party right now. I am so excited for my party we are planning a bounce party with all the girls from my soccer team. After we are going back to my house for make your own sundaes with every different kind of topping you can imagine!! Since we are on the sporty side I asked mom to do custom soccer tagtailz for each of the girls. It's something different and fun then the same old goodie bag. I can't wait it's going to be awesome!!!!
- —Guest Alexis
- Well to impress a tween you could do something as simple as camping. And have goodie bags as simple as some candy cheap nail polish and some lipgloss or for the mor boyish girls candy and i guess just candy because thats what the boyish people that came to my party got and they where so happy with there candy. Hope this helped.
- —Guest Me
Party Favors for tweens
- I found that getting cheapish makeup (lipstick/gloss, mascara, eyeshadow...), cute sticky notes, staionary and other things. Hope this helps :D
- —Guest random:)
- I am having a 12th birthday party in 2 days. I am so excited and I have some games. A scavenger hunt, where I write my friends' names on a goodie bag and hide it in the yard and the have to find their goodie bag and my other one is the fake auction -- what I do is give them fake money (monopoly money) and my mum will hold up a prize and we bid for it. Thanks & hope this helps you guys and happy birthday to everyone!
- —Guest Lexie
- My birthday's coming up really soon and I'm going to a movie with my friends to celebrate. I'm going to put lip gloss, nail polish, gel pens, cute little notebooks and other things in the goody bags. Candy also works ;)
- —Guest SavingGrace007
- I'm graduating from lower school and I'm have a party with my friend with a HUGE surprise waterside that my guest don't know about and just have fun sweet tea and pizza!
- —Guest Me
My 11th birthday
- I'm ten right now, turning 11 in September. And for my b-day I'm going to sky high sports (the trampoline place) with 11 of my friends, then I'm taking home 5 of my closest friends for a sleepover. We're going to have edible arrangements with stuff for my girls age ( flower patches with pineapple and chocolate colored strawberry's and stuff). We're going to play Glow in the dark sardines, spoons, were going to have s'mores in my backyard, were going to play with marshmellow guns. Were going to play mother may I (basicly simon says, look up the game) were going to play glow in the dark "You have 30 seconds to..." its a game I made up where you say what the person, or people have 30 seconds to do. Ex: "You have 30 seconds to plan a dance." or something like that. were going to do glow in the dark 1 minute to win it too. I'm so exited! For prizes, I'm going to have really fun stuff that's tween appropriate like lipstick, candy, gift cards, and I am just super excited!!! It's gonna be epic
- —Guest tween 11
- I am turning twelve and planning my own sleepover and it's epic! I'm gonna have for my party favors, cupcakes, lip gloss, candy face masks, also pillow cases to doodle on.
- —Guest rinarosee
- This year for my birthday party I'm having a scavenger hunt. I'm breaking all my guests up into small teams and sending them off to find their goody bag! Even at 12 I still love candy and all my friends do too! A small amount of candy is a great idea! After my party I'm having a sleepover with some girlfriends and we're gonna have some games that involve winning prizes. I was thinking of prizes such as bracelets and earrings. The great thing is you can make those things so it won't cost you anything!
- —Guest Katia
For my party!
- For my party I am going to go to a Marriot hotel in my city.I am going to have over 4 girls counting me! For my Gift bags I am going to that "Party City" website and I am going to by Pink gift bag, pack of Razzles each (non sour), clear small candy dishes and candy scoopers for the candy dishes. I am going to be getting mini Tootsie Lollies, Kids fun packs, Slices sucers and skittles.I am going to be getting Pink, Clear loot bags and with all of the extra candy, I am going to put I lt in those bags and give them out as we take the Guests home. For dinner I am setting up the table as a buffet with Pizza, soda in a bin with ice and chicken wings. For dessert My mom is setting up the counter as a dessert buffet we are going to have a Sunday type theme. We are going to Wallmart and buying a gallon of neopolliton ice cream, chopped peanuts, jet puffed marsh mellows, smarties, Choco sauce, Carmel sauce and an a sort ment of sprinkles!!! Hope this helps bye!!
- —Guest K.G.12 years old
- I got pink party boxes with sweets and stuff, face packs, nail polish, earrings, lipgloss and stuff. Hope i helped guys!
- —Guest lollypop
- Even though my birthday isn't until a few months I already have my party favors. I got tote bags and I'm stuffing them with sunglasses hand sanitizer, nail stuff, and I'm probaly going to add stuff like lip gloss, candy, glow sticks and other things.
- —Guest May
Hunger Games Party
- Alexa's 13th birthday goody bags were in district 13 custom bags. It contained iPod rust color engraved with Alexa's Birthday celebration, opi custom nail polishes, movie passes to see hunger games, Hunger Games shirts, bow & arrow private lesson, custom candy, cracker jackets.
- —Guest Alexa
1-15 of 58Next