Activities, food, fun, gifts and more - with preteens in mind.
- Gifts for Preteens
- Holiday Fun with Your Tween
- Staying Organized and Stress-Free
- Holiday Recipes and Food
Gifts for Preteens
Tweens can be hard to buy for, but you can make the most of your budget and please your picky tween at the same time. Here's your guide to gift ideas and stocking stuffers.
- Gifts for Tween Girls
- Great Gifts for Boys
- Gifts for Kids Who Love Art
- Fun Gifts for Any Tween
- Gifts for Girly Girls
- Great Gifts for Artists
- Gift Ideas for Nature Nuts
- Great Stocking Stuffers for Girls
- Fun Stocking Stuffers for Boys
- What Are Your Favorite Stocking Stuffers?
- Thoughtful Teacher Gifts
- 92 Gift Ideas for Tweens
- Gifts for Tween Athletes - Or Sports Fans
Holiday Fun with Your Tween
The best part of the holiday season is getting together and having fun. Here's how you and your preteen can enjoy time together - while getting some of those holiday chores done.
- How to Answer, "Is Santa Real?"
- Cut Your Own Christmas Tree - Tips and Suggestions
- Christmas Caroling Tips
- Gift Giving: How to Make Mini Magnets
- Christmas Fun for Older Kids
- Christmas Activities Tweens Will Love
- Christmas Goody Bags for Holiday Parties
- Volunteer with Your Tween This Season
- What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?
- Throw a New Year's Party for Tweens
- New Year's Traditions - What's Yours?
- New Year's Resolutions for Your Family
- Fun Winter Activities for Older Kids
- Why Family Traditions Matter
- Having Fun Over Winter Break
- Be Prepared for an Unexpected Snow Day
- Keeping Busy Over Christmas Break
- Holiday Movies for Tweens
- Get Your Tween to Write Thank You Notes
Staying Organized and Stress-Free
The holidays can be overwhelming at times. Here's how to stay organized and keep yourself and your tween stress free.
- How to Have an Organized Christmas
- Simplify Your Holiday Strategy
- Why Preteens Experience Holiday Stress
- Prevent the Post Holiday Blues - Here's How
Holiday Recipes and Food
Looking for a holiday recipe that you or your child can easily make? Below are just a few ideas, and one for your reindeer friends.