Truth or Lie
- Take turns by going around, you need to tell 3 things either 1 lie and 2 truth things and the others need to guess if it is a lie or the truth.
- —Guest holly battistin
- Before any of the guests arrive, hide any candy of your choice all around your house, yard, etc. Make sure they bring a flashlight, too. Wait until it's dark and ask everyone to take out their flashlights and find the candy. The one that finds the most candy, wins! You can reward them with a prize if you'd like. This can be done with any other kind of item, too. Have fun!
- —Guest _iLuvMustache
Jelly belly fun
- Get a packet of jelly belly beans, give a person one while they're blind folded and they have to guess the flavor, sooo fun!
- —Guest party girl
- Have everybody write a face (spy, pirate, etc) or shape. Have some sit down, then pick a face/shape (but don't read it aloud) draw it on their face then hand them a mirror. It's funner when someone screams.
- —Guest Waffle
Theme make over
- Have one friend pick a theme eg, celebs. Then get into pairs, do each others make up to that theme, and try and guess who each other is! It's hilarious!
- —Guest Brookeeee
- You can have a scavenger hunt, play truth or dare, and a bunch of others. My personal fave is spin the make up... First you take lipstick and spin the different colors who ever it lands on wears it, then you do nails and so on wih different types of make up.
- —Guest Guest beautiful fun funky girl
- Get scary music and a fan and totaly scare them mad while you're reading a ghost story.
- —Guest guest mission slumber
- GOSSIP! TALK BOYS! EAT WIERD FOOD (not gross though, you don't want to get sick, and make sure you're not allergic!) BE CRAZY! HAVE FUN! PRANK CALL! DING-DON-DITCH (my personal favorite)! TIPI HOUSES! DO THE UNTHINKABLE!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest Ava
Having plain fun
- Curl up to watch a movie, only one person says I'll be right back, if it's a horror movie come up behind them and scare them half to death, it works everytime!!!!
- —Guest katie
- Do silly dancing! Put on the wiggles music (any baby songs) and dance!
- —Guest funky lady
- At my sleepovers we always love to play "So You Think You Can Dance" and "American Idol".
- —Guest Allizae
- You'll need string and many balloons. Tie a balloon to a string and the string to an ankle. Have everyone run around trying to guard their own balloon and pop everyone else's. Then when there's a little amount of people left lower the amount of space. It's fun!!!
- —Guest Owls!!!!
- You could do a laugh competition!Whoever does the most weird laugh wins. You can also take videos of you and you friends laughing weird! Good luck!
- —Guest Heather
- Have the girls put a candy in their mouth and they cannot eat it or swallow it or chew it. The person who has it the longest on their mouth wins !!!
- —Guest Lalalooa
- You could do blind makeovers! Or blind hairstyles. Take pics of before and afters.
- —Guest brooke