- Get some jeans, a white tank, a plaid button up shirt, some western-looking boots, a supercute cowboy hat, some natural looking makeup, and some cute jewelry, and boom! You got yourself a cute cowgirl costume!
- —Guest hey 'sup
Half and Half
- You could be a half and half person. For example, if you love sports, but also are a diva, you could use a sports uniform and a dress. Cut the uniform and dress in half. Then sew the two costume halves together and you can be a half athlete/half diva!
- —Guest Anonymous
- Just get a tight shirt (color of your choice) and a short pencil skirt, some cute eye makeup, a high ponytail with a poof in the front and you're done.
- —Guest princess
- I am 12 and this costume helped me win the costume contest at our town's fall festival. All you have to do is get a very nice formal gown with nice shoes, put on make up and do your hair and make a sash with "Miss America" on it and there you go!!
- —Guest Faith
- This year I am going to be a Kitty Cat. Simple. All you need are kitty ears and some black paint face paint or a black marker!:)
- —Guest Amazin' :D
Dead Alice In Wonderland
- Buy the Alice in Wonderland costume then put on black eye shadow and use black face paint to make a scar.
- —Guest YOU DON'T KNOW ME
- I am 12 years old and last year I wanted to be a zombie, but I wanted to make it. You can get a shirt and rip it up and if you want put fake blood on it and do the same to your pants and make your hair crazy. Then use makeup to make your face look dead and if you want, put fake blood on your face!
- —Guest Kelley
Me at age 30
- I went as I thought I would look like when I am 30. Many people liked it.
- —Guest its me
- This costume is super easy! All you do is take a piece of cardboard, and paint a book on it. Cut a hole in the center, and then write FACE on one side, and BOOK on the other. After that, just wear a blue outfit: Solid blue long or shirt sleeve shirt, and solid blue pants or shorts! Enjoy making everyone smile!
- —Guest Twilight Crazy!
- This one is really fun. Dress in a green turtleneck, grab a hairband, get wire, rap around headband, make petal shapes, rap gauze around the petals and paint them your preferable color.
- —Guest yoyoyowassup
- Just wear a orange dress (short), green leggings, and a green wig.
- —Guest Lo Low
Crazy 4 Candy Corn
- This Halloween, I'm going to be a Candy Corn! It's SUPER simple, and not expensive at all! All you have to do, is wear a little, white, witch-like hat, a plain, or glittery yellow shirt, and orange sweats. For shoes I'm wearing cheap little orange flip-flops from Wal-mart, and I'm painting my finger nails yellow, and my toenails orange. And last but not least, I'm wearing white eye-shadow. Simple. Fast. Affordable.
- —Guest Sage
- I'm 12 and I'm going as an Emo Girl this year. I have side bangs, so I just put them in front of one of my eyes. Then I wear a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and high tops. Then wear a choker necklace and bracelets with spikes. If you want you can get some wash-out dye and dye different colors in your hair.
- —Guest 1337
- I know what you're thinking, really? We're too old for that. But this is a little different. Get a pair of pjs and a sleeping mask. On the mask write "sleeping beauty" and add your own details. For example, make it look like you're actually in a beauty pagent or have bed head. Just be creative and have fun!
- —Guest Lexi
- If you want a good and easy costume, you've found it! GRAPES! All you have to do is wear all purple (pants, shirt, shoes). Then blow up a bunch of purple ballons and glue, tape or tie then all around you. And for the stem, wear a green baseball cap or some other green headwear. Hope you like this idea and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
- —Guest Grapes