Your Guide to Halloween and Fall Fun 2011
By Jennifer O'Donnell, About.com Guide
- Halloween Fun - Family Style
- Halloween Costume Ideas
- Halloween Party Fun
- Halloween Food and Recipe Ideas
Halloween Fun - Family Style
Temperatures are cooler, the school year is in full swing and you're looking for some fall fun -- family style. Here are a few ideas to get you and your preteen in the mood for Halloween and the change of seasons.
- Halloween Fun for Older Kids
- Halloween Tips for Your Tween
- Make a Haunted House with Your Tween
- Is Your Preteen Ready for Halloween?
- Non-Candy Halloween Treat Ideas
- Pumpkin Picking Tips You Need to Know
- Fun Pumpkin Activities for Preteens
- Halloween Movies for Family Movie Night
- What are Your Favorite Halloween Traditions?
- How Holiday Traditions Benefit Tweens
- Halloween Safety - Worried About Predators on Halloween?
- Why Kids Like Being Scared
- Why Some Tweens Hate Halloween
Halloween Costume Ideas
You don't have to spend a fortune on a Halloween costume. Just go through your closets and grab a few accessories.
- Costume Inspiration - Ideas for Tweens
- More Costume Suggestions for Tweens
- How to Make a Chef Costume
- Make a Dead Bride Costume
- Make a Fortune Teller Costume
- Make a Miss America Costume
- How to Make a Lifeguard Costume
- Make a Housewife Costume
- How to be a Roman Goddess
- Make a Country Girl Costume
- Make a School Girl Costume
- Make a Cookie Costume
- Pizza Delivery Boy Costume
- Secret Service Agent Costume
- Captain Kirk Costume
- Construction Worker Costume
- Make a Pirate Costume
- Make a Harry Potter Costume
- Share Your Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Fake Blood
Halloween Party Fun
Throwing a Halloween party is the best way to get your tween in the mood for the celebration. Below are ideas on making this Halloween party the best ever.
- Fun Themes for a Tween Halloween Party
- Throw a Tween Pumpkin Party
- Activity Ideas for a Halloween Party
Halloween Food and Recipe Ideas
Whether you're hosting a Halloween party, or feeding your own trick-or-treater, you'll need plenty of Halloween snacks on hand. These recipes are both fun to make and fun to eat!