Family Time - You and Your Tween
Birthdays and Holidays
Family fun is often associated with birthdays, holidays and seasonal family traditions. Be sure to celebrate family events and holidays together!
- Great Locations for Fun Birthday Parties
- Party Ideas for Older Kids
- Fun Themes for a Tween Party
- Share Your Ideas for a Tween Party
- Fun Winter Activities
- Fun Activities for Spring
- Summer Activities for Bored Tweens
- Fall Fun for Families
- Halloween Fun with Tweens
- Christmas Fun for You and Your Tween
- Enjoying Valentine's Day with Your Child
- Easter Fun for Older Kids
Living together under the same roof can be both challenging and enjoyable. Here's how to have fun living with your tween, while working together as a family unit.
- Fun Ways to Show Love to Your Tween
- Easy Ways to Say, "I Love You!"
- Fun Family Activities for You and Your Tween
- What is a Family Ritual?
- Teaching Good Manners to Your Tween
- Help Your Tween Find a Hobby
- How Holiday Traditions Benefit Kids
- Craft Supplies You Need at Home
- Volunteer with Your Tween
- Getting Tweens to Help with Chores
Family vacations are probably the highlight of your child's year, and your's too. Plan a great vacation, or a staycation, and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Plan a Fun Family Vacation
- Enjoy a Staycation with Your Tween
- Car Activities for Family Road Trips
- What Was Your Family's Favorite Vacation?
Be a Supportive Parent
Tweens face a number of challenges, including starting middle school and dealing with bullying. Support your tween through difficult times. Here's how.
- How Your Support Helps Your Child
- How to be a Better Parent
- How Not to Embarrass Your Tween
- Support Your Tween Through Puberty